Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Okay everyone so I had to Start a new blog because my other one wasn't working correctly and wouldn't let me post any pictures... so this is the new one:)

Here are some recent pictures:The first snow if the season:) It has been soo cold up here lately! Living in St. George really makes you forget what cold weather is like. Hopefully I'll get used to it quickly! This is from when we went up to Logan for General Conference back in October. Ali, Perris, Katie, and I all went to Gossner's Cheese Factory in Logan. Perris and Katie were especially thrilled with the cheese curds. Personally I think they are disgusting, and I don't know what all the fuss is about. But everyone seems to love 'em.This is of A and P on the ride up to Logan. Just beautimous. SO great, I love having two of my sisters up here to hang out with and spend time with. It just makes me so happy:)


Alrighty, and these are pictures of Ali and Katie dancing down the sidewalk at Utah State:) So fun!
















Yes, we have a Christmas tree:) I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but we like to get a heads start on decorations on our apartment. It's a bit small, but we love having it! And the picture on the right is of Melinda's and my bedroom door. Just lovely, decorating is so fun. Well most of the time:)

2 comments:

  1. OK so at first I thought you were in capri's and no shoes in that snowy cold weather! Then I looked again and saw your CUTE boots:) Stylin' Lynds. Love the Decor. So fun, I am feeling the itch to get Christmas stuff out early this year...I must be a bit homesick bc that's what Christmas always does to me :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I'm glad you like the boots. I'm still not sure if I like them or not yet, but i had to get something and they were on sale:) Hope you and the Fam are doing well. Those pics of Kaylee are way cute! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete