Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Beginning

Well I finally took the plunge, I am officially a blogger:) Many things have happened in the past few months, including starting BYU and moving out. It's amazing how quickly things happen. I think sometimes I have trouble enjoying the moment and really experiencing things when they happen. All too often I get into the "get it done and over with" mode, which isn't always what is best. So that is one of my new goals: to enjoy life as it happens and make the most if it. After all "men are that they might have joy" as it says it 2 Nephi 2:25.

Anyways, here are some pics of my dorm/apartment and of Halloween:)

Okay these are my roommates. Bottom row(left to right): Caitlin from Kaysville Utah, Me, Kim from Washington State, middle: Melinda from Virginia, Kimberly from Kaysville Utah, and Ann is on top form Hawaii. All great girls and we get along so well:) I love them all!

And here come the Halloween pics...

we were all 80's workout chicks except Ariel (my friend from SG that came up to visit) she was a Flamingo:)

Okay so I guess that's all for now, hopefully I'll be able to keep this updated for everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment