Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Livin' the Life


Basically, I have failed at updating my blog lately. Lots of things have happened as of late.
Firstly, this semester will probably be the death of me. I don't know why this semester has been so stressful for me, but it has. Actually I do know. My class schedule ended up working out so that I only have class Tuesday-Thursday. I thought it would be great because I wouldn't have class on Monday or Friday. Right? WRONG! I have class on Tuesdays 9am -9:30pm and Wed and Thurs aren't much better. Plus I've been working 15 hours a week this semester, and that takes a lot of time from studying. Anyways, hopefully that aspect of this semester will go by quickly.

My mission papers are IN! I'm so excited. I met with the Stake President today and he said he'd get them in tonight. He also asked me to give a 5 min testimony in Stake Conference in March...which makes me nervous, but you can't say no to that. I want to know where I'm going, and now all I have to do is wait. Any guesses as to where I'm gonna go?? Ali and Perris say Palmyra visitors Center and Tara says I'm gonna meet my future E.C. and won't actually end up going....we'll see about that. It doesn't look too promising at the moment;)

I have been terrible at taking pictures lately. I need to be better at documenting my college life! But Lins did take a funny one of me yesterday as I was trying to fix the seatbelt in the backseat of my car. It didn't work at all, but at least we got a funny picture from it:)

3 comments:

  1. tara is wrong. sorry!!! CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are talking less than 20 days until you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will have a dinner party the night you open. GEEZ louise this is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! Ali, I'm offended. JUST KIDDING :) Maybe she will meet her E.C. on her mission! I just feel it's going to happen sooner than later. SO EXCITING! LOVE YA LYNDS (and Al!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynds,
    I AM SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait to find out where. What an exciting time in your life!! So looking forward to it. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete