Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

19th Birthday Festivities

Well it was definitely a great birthday this year! So many great friends and family and fun!:) Thanks everyone for making it such a wonderful day, I love you all!

Well the festivities began exactly at midnight as my home teachers brought me this birthday cake right as the clock stroke 12. It was German Chocolate with toffee bits and candied peanuts on the top. It was delicious:)
This is just the roommate picture right after turned 19, and when the cake was delivered:)Breakfast in bed from the dear roommates:) Eggs, toast, and strawberries.
Party at the Harwards! Thanks Jame and Al for all the work that was put into that, it was great:) Jami and Ali made 6 pizzas and a delicious cake for all of us! It was a great party, lots of fun.
Addie just being crazy.Ella:)After we played 'pit' my rommates left and we all played dominoes together. I really like that game. So fun:) here's Pierre and me, Ali's taking the picture, and Jami is putting the girls to sleep.James:)A lovely and interesting gift from the visiting teachers.And a shirt and a homemade picture frame from Al and Perris:) Love them both, thanks again!And Jami made this headband for me(which i love:) And also some hanging paper flower decorations for my new apartment. They are way cute and i'm excited to put them up in the fall when i move in:)
Mom and Dad gave me an Easter dress and a pair of jeans, thanks guys! Love ya. And Cami and Tara both gave me a some money! Thanks everyone, I love and miss you all!Jami helping Ali lengthen the skirt that she made after everyone has left.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun ward you must have Lynds! Sounds like Jame and Al took great care of you as well :) Wish we were there to celebrate with you too, but we'll see you fairly soon. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndz - we need some more posts from you! I LOVE reading you girls' blogs! Give us an update of your many fun trips this summer. Love ya!

    - Dad

    ReplyDelete