Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A glimpse Into the mind of Lyndsey...

About a month ago, I was making dinner and using a wooden spatula to stir (don't remember what I was making and it isn't applicable anyways). So I put the spatula down on the counter and I see for the first time what it has written on it (see below)

At first glance, I think "Oh that's great, Cook-Ease...like cook with ease". But then I look closer and I think, "Well they could also mean Cook-Eeeasy". And then I look again, and I'm like, "Cookies!". Mind you, all of this happened within about 30 seconds and Linsey has no idea what is going on in my head. So I explain my dilemma to her and she looks at me like I'm crazy! I still am unsure as to which was intended by the manufacturer, but I get a good giggle out of it every time I cook something with it:) Anyways, it was pretty funny even though I'm apparently the only one that ever would've thought of such a silly thing. I guess that's just the way that my mind works!

1 comment: